We will happily replace any Rugs a million rug purchased online within 5 years of purchase date that is deemed to be ‘faulty’ by Rugs a million. This also applies to rugs purchased as a sale item, but does not apply to Clearance items to which a 12 month warranty applies. For any claim simply email us with your valid Rugs a million receipt and details.
- We will replace the rug if deemed faulty where it has had reasonable use and has been reasonably maintained and vacuumed regularly – not held and shaken or beaten.
- ‘Faulty’ relates to faulty manufacturing as determined by Rugs a million.
- 'Faulty' does not apply to: staining, flattening of the pile, shading or watermarking, reasonable fluffing or pilling, damage to overlocking, rugs exposed to direct sunlight, rugs used in a commercial or extreme high traffic area.
- Replace means with equivalent value rug (not equivalent price) in our opinion. Replace does not equate to a refund.
- Rugs a million reserves the right to repair a rug at its discretion.
- Warranty does not apply to cut length hall runners, Armour Rug Protection services or internal or external door mats or bath mats.
- Warranty does not cover the replacement cost of Armour Rug Protection services if applicable.
- Warranty does not apply to rugs damaged by incorrect cleaning, or cleaned with incorrect or inappropriate cleaners. This may be determined by Rugs a million’s professional partner cleaning agent.